Monday, March 7, 2011

A Successful Month

About a month ago, I finally busted out of my slump and have managed to exercise 5+ days/week since then. I'm not seeing a huge physical difference yet, but cardio is definitely getting easier. I've been mostly doing the elliptical, but occasionally mixing it up with a bike or a treadmill (or a cardio kickboxing class).

Also, as a habitual soda drinker, I've decided that, rather than trying to cut it out completely, I'd cut back. During the slump I was definitely drinking some every day. Now, I'm at about half as much. Not ideal, but, better.

I hope I can keep my momentum going and at least improvise some on my upcoming trip out of town on St. Patrick's Day weekend. Anyone have suggestions for exercise on the go?

How's everyone else doing?? (I think Mary is busy eating a 3-pound cinnamon roll?)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA yes, I did indeed tackle a 3-pound cinnamon roll. I probably only ate a pound of it, though :) Kevin had about a pound too, and we had to throw out the rest because it wouldn't have been travel-friendly. So glad to hear you are on a good routine -- I need to get back with it! Full blog update to come soon.

    ReplyDelete