Friday, April 8, 2011

Paper Plate Workout

I stumbled across this link that my cousin posted online, and I think it offers some good at-home workouts. The plates seem mostly unnecessary, but I suppose they could be good for people who like visual markers to align their body with.  I've done some of these exercises (called by various other names); the "mountain climber" one is a FABULOUS ab workout.  And by fabulous, I mean you will be sore for 3-4 days after trying it for the first time.  Love it.

Check it out!

How is everyone doing?  I have slacked big time this semester, but tonight I cycled for an hour and did over 11 miles.  It felt wonderful.  If only I could do that every day.....  I watched half of a movie (500 Days of Summer) while cycling, which I like to do because it really makes the time go fast.  Also, I don't let myself watch the second half until I work out again, thus providing motivation to work out again, and soon.

That's all for now!  Oh, I should mention that I am eating lots of chicken.  And lots more veggies than usual (including broccoli and cauliflower).  And lots of fruit (mainly mandarins, strawberries, and cantaloupe).

I gave up desserts starting around the 2nd week of Lent, and I've only cheated once or twice.  That feels good too, considering I was back to my old ways of eating 8 tons of sugar per day.  Approximately.

Okay, I think that really is all now.

No comments:

Post a Comment