Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello again

After a short planning phase, this blog is now up and running.  While I'm the primary "author" of the site (meaning I will probably post most often and try to include links to other health-related articles), I've invited several friends to be co-authors.  I'm so excited to share this project with them.  We will each be posting updates (approximately once a week) so stay tuned for much health-related talk to come!

We'll also be posting bios of each author along with her personal health and fitness goals.

This is a collaborative project meant to encourage and inspire other women....women just like us who are super busy yet dedicated to achieving personal well-being through consistent exercise and healthy eating.  No one is perfect.  We all have our setbacks (mine happen to be sweets-related).  But raising awareness of our own habits that set us back, as well as being vocal about the things we do right, can help us find new ways of incorporating healthier practices, one step at a time.

If anyone else would like to join, please just comment to this post or send me an email!

2 comments:

  1. Mary, I'd love to join you here. I think it will help me to be held accountable to stay on track with my own fitness. I am trying to do yoga and more intentional walking. I could also write about my journey to eat healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joanna, that would be wonderful! I'll email you an invitation to join the site.

    ReplyDelete