Friday, February 4, 2011

Going to Milwaukee for some motivation!

This weekend my husband and I are going to Milwaukee to visit his Godmother/Aunt and many of his cousins.  His Godmother is one of the most in-shape women I've ever seen in my life and she's at least 60 years old.  She could honestly pass for 40.  Part of the reason that she looks so good is because she always has so much energy, triggered by good nutrition and workout habits.  I've never seen her even appear tired, and she has raised 5 (ish) children and now has 12 grandchildren, most of whom live near her and she takes care of on a regular basis. 

Maic told me that the last time he was in Milwaukee visiting her, they speed-walked to church in the morning and his legs couldn't move as fast as hers and he was sore the next day. 

Anyway, the reason for making my praise into a blog entry is that I wanted to tell you that I'm going to ask her for some motivation and a few tips this weekend to get into a more consistent workout and nutrition routine.  Let's see how this goes!

As an update for how I've been doing . . . let's just say I suck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment